Dear tangueros and tangueras,
Following the latest government announcements, it is with a heavy heart and immense sadness that we announce the cancellation of the 2021 Tango festival at Lac du Paty.
The introduction of the sanitary pass does not allow us to carry out this edition as we imagined it: carrying out the checks of all the sanitary passes every day in an outdoor place open to all winds is too complex for our association.
IMPORTANT: RAQUEL’s classes are maintained and she will lead a guided practice for her students (49 people maximum). For any information contact RAQUEL directly (see on this page). All PASS tickets will be refunded within approximately one month, no action is required from festival-goers.
We are sorry for any inconvenience the cancellation may cause you, but only yesterday we received the details to apply (and at our insistent request!) Which in the end turned out to be too complex to put in place.
The whole team invites you in better times to a future edition to vibrate together again. We thank you for your trust and support. See you in 2022.
- a marvellous place in the countryside beside lake of Paty under the sun’s rays of Provence
- a friendly atmosphere suitable for relaxation under the foliage or at the edge of the water
- tango opened to all styles and all levels
- a 200 m² parquet floor especially assembled for maximum dance comfort
Your festival in detail
- 8 milongas in the night
- 7 milongas of twilight
- 33 tango training courses with 4 maestros
- 6 workshops for dancing preparation
Rates and Registrations
- Consult all the rates here
- To book a pass for Milongas click here
- Registration to tango training courses is made directly with the maestros via this page
- Registration for for dancing preparation workshops is made directly with the intervenor on this page. One training course is offered with the pass XXL ou XL.
- Close by the festival, many touristics tours will make you discover its picturesque villages and vineyards known all over the world : Châteauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise, Vacqueyras, Tavel, Lirac… all blessed by the sun of Provence.
- Visit the touristic page