- a marvellous place in the countryside beside lake of Paty under the sun’s rays of Provence
- a friendly atmosphere suitable for relaxation under the foliage or at the edge of the water
- tango opened to all styles and all levels
- a 200 m² parquet floor especially assembled for maximum dance comfort
Your festival in detail
- 8 milongas in the night
- 7 milongas of twilight
- 33 tango training courses with 4 maestros
- 6 workshops for dancing preparation
Rates and Registrations
- Consult all the rates here
- To book a pass for Milongas click here
- Registration to tango training courses is made directly with the maestros via this page
- Registration for for dancing preparation workshops is made directly with the intervenor on this page. One training course is offered with the pass XXL ou XL.
- Close by the festival, many touristics tours will make you discover its picturesque villages and vineyards known all over the world : Châteauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise, Vacqueyras, Tavel, Lirac… all blessed by the sun of Provence.
- Visit the touristic page